Monday, February 13, 2012

Wating for a Rainy day!

Since my Motorcycle Broken, and my sister thinking about to buy a Secondhand scooter, we both need a new Rainwear suit, so we went to Costco try to get a nice Multi-function one, I got a Rainwear suit from Kirkland, got waterproof, windproof, water repellent, lightweight, can't wait to try on in a rainy day, I use to be hate rainy day, but now I can't wait LOL!!!!



And my sister got one too, she get Paradox beyond limits, got 1 more feature, jacket & pants stow away into the jacket's back packet !! so I now need a bag for my rainwear suit Orz...

2 comments:

Julie said...

I'm waiting for rain too because we desperately need the rain. Let's hope together!!!! Love you, Julie

Lee said...

it's very sad that I saw people here waste water, they don't have any idea what if some day we don't have any rain at all, where we can get clean water to drink?