Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lunch with the co-worker

I am so lazy to typing lol so just take a look the photo ok lol We decide to take the subway to the city, because some of my friend never been to the subway before lol so here i am take some photo in the subway, people are thinking i am foreigner lol
this remind me of how bad is the Taiwan people lol
i don't F#%K$ING get it.. why they put the railing in the middle? for dance lol
7-11 everywhere LOL!!
finally we arrive the place :)
yummy~~
time for desert!!! yeah~
someone ate too much and need to got the "restroom" hello~ it's call restroom not toilet. they always f%^K up this one in English Orz...
By the way... we get lost on the way home! pretty stupid line for the subway..I keep telling my friends how good is the BART !!!! you will never get lost by that !!!

No comments: